When I see someone having attractive bodybuilding tips, I always wish I had that kind of body too. If you’re thinking like this then you ought to opt for bodybuilding. Again if you want to dedicate yourself to bodybuilding then this text helps you tons to succeed in your goal.
This text covers the fundamentals of bodybuilding like a bodybuilder’s diet, workouts, and a few others that prove helpful to beginners in making their career in this field. Before starting, let’s have a fast eye on the meaning of bodybuilding.
What does Bodybuilding mean?
Bodybuilding is the development of the body through a special sort of diet and exercise. It’s a regular activity to grow your muscles bigger and prepare your physique for competitive exhibitions. Bodybuilding tips are simply like other sports that make not only a fit body but also a fit mind.
The Bodybuilding Tips for Beginners
First of all, make up your mind about bodybuilding and do in-depth research about it. You ought to have pretty much knowledge before starting it.
Finding a gym that suits all of your needs like budget, training equipment, timing, etc.
Identify your body type and take weight training accordingly under the proper guidance of your gym trainer.
Start some basic exercises to get your body in shape like squats, leg curls, bench presses, push-ups, pull-downs, calf raises and overhead presses, etc.
- Give high attention to your food like
- Avoid sugar and processed food.
- Up carbs and protein intake in your meal.
- Use protein supplements wisely.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
Take proper rest and healthy sleep so that you’ll start your next day’s workout with full energy.
7 Basic exercises for bodybuilding beginners
1. Bodyweight squats – Also referred to as BW squats. Squats are basic body movement that strengthens the lower body muscles. Beginners need to learn the bodyweight squat before getting too weighted squats.
Benefits- Squat helps in building leg muscles.
Strengthen the bones.
It also helps in burning lower body fat.
2. Deadlifts –The deadlift is a weight training exercise during which the weight is lifted from the ground to hip level. It’s usually performed with a fixed barbell but sometimes with dumbbells.
Benefits –Build muscle mass
Strengthen the core that’s required for good posturing.
3. Bench press –Also referred to as chest press or benching. It’s an upper-weight training exercise in which you lie back on a weight bench and press a weight (dumbbells or barbells) upward. It’s very effective for the arm, shoulder, and chest muscles.
Benefits –Strengthen upper body muscles
Strong and large triceps
Support bone health
4. Push-ups –It’s a compound exercise that uses both upper body and lower body muscles like arms, chest, abs, triceps, back, and legs. As a beginner, you’ll start with 15-20 push-ups each day then gradually increase the amount.
Benefits –Strengthen whole body muscles
Support your cardiovascular health.
Extremely helpful in weight loss
5. Pull-ups –A pull-up is an upper body strength exercise in which you hang onto a pull-up bar together with your palms and pull yourself up until your chin is above the bar.
Benefits Strengthen the back muscles
Strengthen the arm and shoulder muscles.
Help you to improve your posture.
6. Leg curls –As the name specified, leg curling is a basic exercise that builds the hamstrings and calf muscles. You’ll be able to perform this exercise in two ways: one at the gym on the leg curling machine and even at home on a bench with dumbbells. It’s also referred to as hamstring curls.
There are three sorts of leg curls:
- Seated leg curls
- Lying leg curls
- Standing leg curls
Benefits Strengthen the hamstrings
Prevent the risk of knee pain and injuries.
Cut thighs fat
Improve overall leg strength.
7. Dips – These are one of the foremost effective workouts for activating triceps muscles. Although it’s also helpful in strengthening chest, arm, and shoulder muscles. You’ll be able to perform dips with the help of a dip bar or parallel bar or maybe with the chair at home.
Benefits –Build muscle mass in the chest, triceps, shoulder, and back
Increase strength in the abdomen.
Burn calories and weight loss.
Bodybuilding beginners – What to eat or what not
Once you think about bodybuilding, muscle growth becomes your ultimate goal. Hard workouts and strength training exercises are not enough, you’ve got to pay proper attention to the quality and quantity of your food for fast results.
Being a bodybuilder, you cannot eat everything. There are some nutrition tips that will help you a lot.
What to eat?
- Yogurt, low-fat milk, cheese, and peanut butter
- Bread, popcorn, brown rice, and oatmeal
- Fruits and vegetables
- Seeds, nuts, and beans
- Low-fat meat and eggs
What to avoid?
- Sugar-sweetened foods – cookies, ice cream, cakes, candies, etc.
- Junk food and deep-fried food
- High-fiber fruits and vegetables
- Soft drinks and alcohol
- All high-fat food
Protein powder –When it comes to bodybuilding supplements, protein has got more attention than anything. It helps in improving muscular strength. Don’t compromise with the quality of protein powder while choosing.
Creatine –It’s most ordinarily used for increasing workout hours and improving workout performance because it’s an excellent energy provider. It’s also found in meat and seafood. It causes your muscle cells to store more water and makes muscles look fuller and larger.
Caffeine –Caffeine is one of those elements that are easily absorbed into the body. It reduces fatigue and activates the brain which is further helpful in improving workout performance levels.
Natural Bodybuilding tips – Is it possible or not?
Bodybuilding is simply like other sports that are getting people active, building muscles, and reducing fat. Most of the so-called bodybuilders use unfair means for getting a name and fame too early without any hard work.
They use steroids, muscle growth, and other performance-enhancing supplements so, in this way, they’re not providing any value to people.
Despite all this, there is little hope that also exists in “Natural bodybuilding.” Some honest fitness freaks follow the natural ways to succeed in their fitness goals. Now the question arises – Who is natural bodybuilding and how do we become natural bodybuilders?
Natural bodybuilders avoid using steroids and performance-enhancing drugs. They get body and muscle growth in 3 ways –
First, strength and weight training exercises
Second, healthy and nutritional food
The last and third is merely hard work.
Note – Basic workouts and meals that are required for bodybuilders are already discussed above.
Easy workout split for bodybuilding beginners
A bodybuilding Workout split or schedule is of utmost importance if you would like to urge good results in less time. Everyone has a different workout training split suited to his/her body’s needs.
Here we are giving one of the simplest workout split for bodybuilding beginners
Monday: Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps
Tuesday: Back, Biceps, Abs, and Forearms
Thursday: Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps
Friday: Back, Biceps, Abs, and Forearms
In short, you’ll be able to choose a workout training split that supports your goals, training age, energy requirements, and skill to recover.
Bodybuilding as a profession- Is it feasible?
There are brilliant opportunities for bodybuilders in gyms, health clubs, and sports hostels. If you’re a professional or pro bodybuilder, you’ll be able to work as a personal trainer or there are many ways to earn income through bodybuilding.
Here we are sharing the workout routine of professional bodybuilders with you which of them helps tons if you’re thinking of taking bodybuilding as a profession.
Workout routine for professional bodybuilders
This pro bodybuilder workout routine is meant for every muscle group by day wise like
Monday – For Shoulder
Exercises for shoulder
- Military press -3 sets, 8-10 reps
- Barbell front raise -3 sets, 10 reps
- Dumbbell lateral raise -4 sets, 8 reps.
- Dumbbell reverse fly -3 sets, 10 reps
Tuesday for Arms and abs
Exercises for arms
- Standing barbell curls -4 sets, 8 reps
- Cable curl -4 sets, 8 reps
Exercises for abs
- Triceps dip -3 sets, 15-20 reps
- Bench press -4 sets, 10 reps
Wednesday for legs
Exercises for legs and calves
- Squat -5 sets, 7 reps
- Leg curl -4 sets, 10 reps
- Seated calf raise -4 sets, 12-15 reps
- Leg extension -4 sets, 10 reps
Thursday for the back
Exercises for back
- Lat pull down -4 sets, 10 reps
- Seated row -4 sets, 10 reps
- Wide grip pull-up -5 sets, 8-10 reps
Friday for the chest
Exercises for the chest
- Barbell bench press -5 sets, 10 reps
- Incline bench press -4 sets, 8 reps
- Chest dip -4 sets, 8 reps
- Dumbbell fly -4 sets, 10 reps
Saturday – Day of rest
Sunday – Day of rest
List of 10 biggest bodybuilders of all the time
Here, the list of the all-time favorite bodybuilder is:
- Ronnie Coleman
- Dennis James
- Markus Ruhl
- Gunter Schlierkamp
- Kai Greene
- Phillip Heath
- Roelly Winklaar
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Flex wheeler
- Johnnie O. Jackson
Hope this text is proved to be a milestone in achieving your bodybuilding goals and eventually, an exquisite quote for you-
If you desire to accomplish your bodybuilding goals, just be determined in your daily regime. Make your mind first, and your body will automatically follow your mind.
This Post Has 6 Comments
Pingback: 15 Best Dumbbell Chest Exercises for Upper Body Workouts
Pingback: How Much Does a Smith Machine Bar ACCURATE Weigh?
Pingback: How to Get Ripped in 4 Weeks with a Meal Plan - Weight Loss
Pingback: 9 Long Head Triceps Exercises for Building Muscle
Pingback: Top 12 Dumbbell Leg Exercises to Build Bigger Legs Fast
Pingback: Arnold Split Workout Routine - Fitnessbookz.com